Freespace® MotionStudio is an intuitive toolset that provides an easy-to-use graphical user interface to allow developers to accelerate the evaluation of Freespace motion technologies on the FSM-9. It provides tools for experimenting with FSM-9 devices connected to a PC running Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, and 7. Freespace MotionStudio includes:
- Motion Chart: Plot and log motion data.
- Mouse Display: Display mouse motion, buttons and scroll wheel data in real time.
- Virtual Object: Display a virtual object that moves with the physical Freespace device.
- Fitts’ Law Test: Test pointer performance.
- Reference Kit Configuration Tools: Additional tools including firmware upgrade, button/LED configuration, and device reorientation.