Join the CEVA team at CES 2024 (January 9-12) in Las Vegas to learn how our AI Sensing and Wireless Communication IP Portfolio, help to accelerate your next-generation smart edge chip design.
Wireless Communications - from Bluetooth to 5G, we are the #1 leader
- Bluetooth Channel Sounding - latest Bluetooth technology for high-accuracy secure positioning in automotive, industrial and IoT
- Auracast broadcast audio - LE Audio streaming using CEVA’s Bluetooth 5.3, CEVA-BX1 Audio DSP, and a full software stack
- Wireless smart projector – Lenovo smart projector powered by an AIC Semiconductor chip embedding CEVA’s Wi-Fi 6
- 5G baseband – PentaG2 5G baseband platform simulator for 5G eMBB, URLLC, and RedCap use-cases
Immersive Audio & Sensing – software IP for differentiated experiences
- Spatial audio - RealSpace spatial audio solutions embedded in multiple OEM devices. Showcasing TWS earbuds and headphones with popular DSP’s and MCU’s, Android smartphone plus TWS with multi-channel spatial audio, and spatial audio on portable speakers
- Call clarity – neural network based ClearVox ENC (Environmental Noise Cancellation) on headphones for clear conversations and our signal processing based ClearVox AFE software used in audio-video conferencing devices, running on a CEVA-BX1 Audio DSP embedded in the ASPEED AST1230 chip
- AI voice assistant – WhisPro T2M demonstrating on-the-fly generation of wake words using an innovative text to neural network solution for a customized VUI experience
- Motion sensing – LG WebOS TV remote control and Wacom smart digital stylus pen powered by CEVA’s MotionEngine sensor fusion solutions for cursor, motion control and gesture recognition
Edge AI for Classic & Gen-AI – NPU, DSP and partner software solutions
- Real time neural networks - highly accurate face/people detection, running on a Novatek chip powered by a CEVA SensPro2 DSP
- AI based ISP pipeline – image processing by our partner visionary.ai, operating in extreme low light, optimized for CEVA’s NeuPro-M NPU
- AI optimization – optimize AI models with our partner’s ENOT.ai tools for superior speed and accuracy, supporting CEVA’s NPUs and DSPs
- Software SLAM solution – 3D imaging capture/tracking for automotive and robotics, with our partner VanGogh, running on a SensPro2 silicon
Visit us at the Westgate suite #2937.
Access to our meeting suite is by invitation. Contact us now and a member of our team will be in touch with you to schedule your meeting.