DSP-enabled Bluetooth Audio IP Platform for TWS Earbuds and Wearables BluebudTM is a self-contained, feature-rich Bluetooth audio IP platform to streamline the development of True Wireless...
Voice activation, far-field voice pickup, voice communication, audio processing, and sound sensing
Significant advances in Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) have led to an abundance of devices and applications that use speech as their main user interface. Microphones are no longer regarded as mere voice input devices for phone calls but rather as acoustic sensors for human-machine interaction and for acoustic sensing of the environment. We have come to expect high-quality ASR as well as other audio-related functionalities, such as noise-free voice calls and immersive high-definition audio, from our devices.
As Artificial Intelligence brings us closer to creating human-like machines, we must develop similar audio-processing abilities to the ones we have as human beings.
Application specific audio processors and specialized software packages are the only viable way to accomplish this.
- Voice User Interface is a key experience in almost any consumer device today.
- Dynamic and adaptive sound sensing enables machines to act upon recognizable audio signals.
- High quality speech recognition and voice communication even in noisy environments.
- 3D audio processing technology delivers a panoramic audio experience and realistic sense of space.
The ability to capture, process, and reproduce audio signals is fundamental to mobile devices, headsets, wireless speakers, smart home devices, automotive infotainment systems, and voice enabled IoT. To enable these devices a scalable audio processor DSP is required.
Today’s range of voice enabled devices require ultra-low-power, high-performance processing for speech recognition and reproduction, advanced multi-microphone voice capabilities, and always-listening functionality. Because they employ multi-microphone arrays for far-field voice pickup, smart speakers and other smart mobile devices must be optimized for the best combination of performance and power consumption. Finally, premium audio experience for home entertainment and automotive infotainment systems demand the best possible audio fidelity.
The key to meeting these requirements lies in embedding dedicated audio DSP cores. The use of flexible audio and voice DSP IP architectures and optimized software packages for it, provides the following:
- Highest performance DSP architecture, delivered with small die size, high code density, and high processing capability
- Enable SoC designers to select the optimal implementation in terms of silicon area, power consumption, and operating frequency
- Proprietary CEVA designed audio/voice/speech software solutions that are optimized for the DSP reduce time to market and cost of full system
- Ecosystem based software modules that are available off-the-shelf, and development platforms to speed application development and prototyping
HE AAC V1
HE AAC V2
HE-AAC V2 5.1
Dolby Digital Plus
Dolby Digital decoder (AC3)
Dolby Digital encoder (DDCE)
Low Bit Rate
Extended Surround (ES)
DTS Digital Surround
Check out the related product links below to find the perfect audio DSP IP solution for your needs.
Our 2nd generation Cupola360 SoC is our first product to incorporate real-time multi-image stitching video and powerful audio processing capabilities, making it perfect for video conferencing applications. Through the comprehensive cooperation between CEVA and ASPEED, our customers can enjoy the most superior video & audio functionality and we are glad to have CEVA as our strong and trusted partner.
Chris Lin, Chairman and President of ASPEED Technology